If you’re writing about My Little Geek then we’d love to help! We’ve put together a press kit full of high-resolution logos and photos of our books and authors to get you started. If you have any questions or requests please don’t hesitate to contact us 👍
There are two ways to get hold of a press kit:
- Download – One large (9mb) zip file with all the artwork you need.
- Browse – Have a look through the artwork and download what you need.
You may also want to check out our social media channels for additional artwork and insights.
If you’re after words more than images, you can get your hands on our major press releases here:
- Trilogy Release – Information on the release of our full trilogy.
- Kickstarter Funded – Our Kickstarter campaign was successful!
- Kickstarter Launched – Introducing our Kickstarter campaign for new books.
- My Little Geek Book Launch – The release of our very first book.
You can find other releases and formats here.
“The perfect primer for little geeks”
Guy Kawasaki, Author, VC, Former Chief Evangelist at Apple
“A breath of fresh air for geeky parents and kids”
Sheena Tatum, Internet Entrepreneur
“Ok, this is maybe the greatest thing ever”
Dirk Lester, New Media Futurist
Robert Scoble, Rackspace
“Cutest book ever!”
Eileen Rivera, TWiT TV
“A must-have for designers”
“If you want an ABC book this is your only option”
David Farrier, TV3 News Reporter
“Holy cats! Awesome!!!”
Chris Hardwick, Nerdist Industries
“I’m not ashamed to say I squealed with delight”
Kristen Rutherford, GeekMom.com